Female not liking males

Rasrodrigo

Hey guys.. I have a question for you all. I have a year old female nosey be as well as other nosey be males. That are of age.. the males seem to be very much into her yet she is not in to them @ all.. very very spicy. Anytime I try to introduce she opens her mouth and def let him know I will bite and try’s once they get close. I know usually in my past it’s been the males who are not down for the mating. She now has started to have black on her edges way more then normal.. have any of you had females just not down to mate. It’s my first time coming across this..
I attached 2 pics. Top pic of her before today 2nd pic of her before

Attachments

• 6479E2C0-2873-4923-A375-E26D4E211BE5.jpeg
    6479E2C0-2873-4923-A375-E26D4E211BE5.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 88
  • DA795624-82EE-4127-9C7E-EFE7FC01030B.jpeg
    DA795624-82EE-4127-9C7E-EFE7FC01030B.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 92
Honestly she has a lot of color and may have extra testosterone preventing her from, you know, liking males...
Crazy theory but throwing it out there

Honestly she has a lot of color and may have extra testosterone preventing her from, you know, liking males...
Crazy theory but throwing it out there
She most def has some crazy coloring. I’ve never even seen a female like her. Def won’t rule that one out

Hey guys.. I have a question for you all. I have a year old female nosey be as well as other nosey be males. That are of age.. the males seem to be very much into her yet she is not in to them @ all.. very very spicy. Anytime I try to introduce she opens her mouth and def let him know I will bite and try’s once they get close. I know usually in my past it’s been the males who are not down for the mating. She now has started to have black on her edges way more then normal.. have any of you had females just not down to mate. It’s my first time coming across this..
I attached 2 pics. Top pic of her before today 2nd pic of her before
She may not be receptive... Ya know not ready to mate.

Back
Top Bottom