Feeding

rafa112

How does everyone feed worms to there chams do you all free. Range or not. Wanna know what is the best idea for this

i dont feed any worms yet but what u could to is put them on your hand...or u could put them on the screen where he's at so he could see them..u know or u could cup feed him..i'm pretty sure that's how it could be done...;)

I cup feed the superworms cause I don't want to touch them. I also cup and hand feed the silkworms. I sometimes set them on a branch and he eats the silkworms like that also.

For superworms and mealworms i generally show them to her on a tweezer and then drop them in her cage because i dont want to touch either of them. If they are interested they will have no problem free ranging. I hand feed silkies or put them on branches because they usually dont fall off unlike supers and mealworms.

I put the supers on the screen if its small enough. I put hornworms and silkies on branches.

wish i could feed my chameleon my dubias i only have a very small colony of dubias like 50 nymphs no adults sucks haha:rolleyes:

Dubias eat any veggies you put in their bin as long as they are warm enough. They are easier to gutload than crickets IMO. I use sliced apple, banana, squash, carrot, collards, grape leaves...etc. It usually takes about an hour for my colony to completely finish a large pile of cut up veggies/fruits

I am not into touching any feeders, takes all my courage to pick up a small cricket that escapes the cage haha, worms uh uh no way, my lizards have no problems with catching them as they roam around, I'm hoping my baby veild will be ok with free ranging when he's old enough for worms as I really hate the thought of holding them hehe

Back
Top Bottom