Feeding schedules

I spend weekend mornings sitting out in the yard while Maxwell explores his trees. Keith has been joining me lately which is great because he usually ignores Max. This morning he seemed to really enjoy watching him "look at his colors now! " When he went back inside, he stopped and gave Max a little pet (I know, I know, but Max didn't seem to mind at all) and said "bye buddy, see ya later!" Progress!

LOL no as far as how Veileds pace and want out during puberty. Robin's Panther Max is 9 months old but has not started any of that. Where as Janet and I both have it with our male veileds.

What do you think? Did your Male Panthers pace and go to the bottom and want out when puberty hit?
Larry goes to the bottom all the time it drives me crazy!!! It’s like he’s looking for something. He’s feed lights are perfect I think he just wants to give his seed to someone. Don’t worry larry one day just not now buddy cool your jets

I spend weekend mornings sitting out in the yard while Maxwell explores his trees. Keith has been joining me lately which is great because he usually ignores Max. This morning he seemed to really enjoy watching him "look at his colors now! " When he went back inside, he stopped and gave Max a little pet (I know, I know, but Max didn't seem to mind at all) and said "bye buddy, see ya later!" Progress!
Beman likes the side of his face gently caressed... Has since he was a baby. It is the weirdest thing. He will actually push his head to my finger when I do it for him. That is awesome that Keith is joining in!

That is adorable! Beman is such a sweetheart!
He is a total nerd... I feel like in a past life he was a dog... Everyone talks about their chams hating them and I am over here with my "puppy" lol. But he has been this way with me since the beginning when he picked me at Petco.

He made me laugh so hard last night because he got in the most awkward sleeping position. He actually stayed like this for 45 minutes and then moved down to a different branch. Talk about some Yoga goals. :hilarious:

IMG_3615.JPG

Back
Top Bottom