Feeding schedules

Blueberry has still to this day stayed VERY friendly. I can handle him easily and we go outside as well. His hunger strike went on about 2 weeks and then it was over and Mr Piggy started eating again. Scared the crap out of me but he was like.... Mom just chill its ok
They know how to unsettle our nerves. LOL How long until you get your new baby from Mike?

LOL totally. Once I know that he is for sure Coccidia free I will build it. We get odd weather here in northern Cali on the coast. So even in winter we get warm days where in direct sun he can be out.
I hear ya on that!
At least he will be able to enjoy sun during the winter. :D

Should be around the end of August. I cant wait. After I read about what you went thru I have put in the steps needed for the new baby to be quarantined
I can't wait to see pics and watch him grow up. Mike is a great breeder. I have every confidence in him and his babies.

I am glad you will have a quarantine area though. I am of a mindset now that it is not worth risking anything. Fecals are cheap to get done to make sure your good to go. I will be telling everyone to get a fecal from now on... I have become all about the poop. In my adult life I never thought I would be all about cham poop. LOL

I hear you on that. Blueberry just had his done in April and all clear . Thank God. I agree 100% that Mike is a great breeder and I trust him totally
So wonderful to hear. I hope you will have a thread of the new little one so we can watch him grow up. I am loving watching Sara's baby grow. It is so amazing to me. I did a media album of Beman. It is crazy to me that he was so little when I first got him and now he is such a big strong boy.

Charlie was off the wall - all of a sudden - at around 6 months. He’s still a handful but for a few weeks there I literally said, out loud, “what the hell is wrong with you? “ lol

You know I didn’t think about that! He screwed up approving my addiction :ROFLMAO: but he still hates Imelda. I don’t blame him, she still scares me

Aww. John loves Clarice. It cracks me up when he takes her out, I can hear him from the other room:

“Hey pretty girllllll... OW! Aww come on, don’t be mean. Come on Clarice, let’s AH! go outside... ECK! Come on pretty girl lets go. AH!”

Aww. John loves Clarice. It cracks me up when he takes her out, I can hear him from the other room:

“Hey pretty girllllll... OW! Aww come on, don’t be mean. Come on Clarice, let’s AH! go outside... ECK! Come on pretty girl lets go. AH!”
If I was walking by your house and heard that I would think he’s bring out a raptor :ROFLMAO:

Imelda is a wallflower you just look at and don’t dare to touch lol

LOL no as far as how Veileds pace and want out during puberty. Robin's Panther Max is 9 months old but has not started any of that. Where as Janet and I both have it with our male veileds.

What do you think? Did your Male Panthers pace and go to the bottom and want out when puberty hit?

Oh absolutely they do. I had 2 Panthers that did it worse than my other, but they definitely do everything they can to get out and have no interest in food. That's why they should probably be kept in larger minimal enclosures(IMO). Panthers seem to be on some sort of cycle of when they eat and when they don't. Probably something like a breeding season. Just a guess though!

Back
Top Bottom