Feeding schedule

yoshi9

What is are your guys/girls feeding schedules? I am starting to accurie a large range of insects to feed my two chams and was wondering how I mix in the "treats"? There staple is roaches, 10 a day. How do I mix in the mantis, silkies, flys, and other insects?

Imagine how they would eat in the wild, they don't always have the opportunity to eat, and they get more exercise out in the wild, so I'm sure as long as your feeding them once a day they'll be fine.

just feed them a few hours before lights out. they need time and heat to digest their food. anytime within that 10 hour window will be good.

IMHO, what ever quantity you have them at per feeding in staple food, you may offer a variety of other insects or "treats" about the equivalent weight of staple feeders.

ie. 10 dubias roaches = 2 supers, 2 silks, 2 horns
8 crickets = 1 super, 3 silks

I would recommend feeding most of the feeders in the mornings before school and maybe just a snack of one or two feeders in the last afternoons. What age are your chameleons?

I would recommend feeding most of the feeders in the mornings before school and maybe just a snack of one or two feeders in the last afternoons. What age are your chameleons?

I could try that maybe prepare the food the night before and get up earlier (5:30 lol).Ambilobe 3mo veiled 3 or 4mo

Back
Top Bottom