Feeding schedule

Daesie11

Chameleon Enthusiast
So how important is it that the cham eats on the same schedule every day? I'm totally willing to set an alarm to make sure I wake up at the same time every morning to feed him, but my question is, do I HAVE to?
I usually have to be at work at 7am, so I would be feeding around 630 before work. So I just want to know if I should keep that schedule on my days off??

Yeah I agree. So I feed my guy each morning prior to 9am. His lights go on at 6:30. Sometimes I give him food at 7:30 sometimes 8 or not until right before 9am. No need at all to wake up early on your days off. Just make sure it is prior to say 10am. Typically Beman shows no interest in food until he has warmed up a bit anyways. :)

Yeah I agree. So I feed my guy each morning prior to 9am. His lights go on at 6:30. Sometimes I give him food at 7:30 sometimes 8 or not until right before 9am. No need at all to wake up early on your days off. Just make sure it is prior to say 10am. Typically Beman shows no interest in food until he has warmed up a bit anyways. :)
But it's ok to put his food in the feeder even if he isnt ready for it? He will just go for it in his own time? He is still a baby so I'm not going to start free range feeding for a few months.

But it's ok to put his food in the feeder even if he isnt ready for it? He will just go for it in his own time? He is still a baby so I'm not going to start free range feeding for a few months.
Yes, it is absolutely fine to do it before you have to go to work. Once the little one warms up and is ready to eat his natural instincts will kick in and he will go for them. They are very good eaters when they are young. :)

Back
Top Bottom