Feeding Dubia roaches

Not at all...I forgot to say I add a pack of Knox unflavored gelatin to the blender :oops:
Knox unflavored gelatin powder has no additives and is essentially pure protein
OMG I need to know this secret!!!!!!!! so does this make it the consistency of bug burger by repashy? I have been blending mine and it is a bit nasty lol

Soooooo how much would I put in say 4 -8 cups of food processed stuff? Does it set up fast? do I put it in at the end after I have blended everything together? I need details lol.

I just add it when I put everything in the blender. Then pour into the ice cube trays and freeze. Check on them and when frozen pop out and put into a container and date. That is about what I make and I put in 1 pack and yes it makes it like Bug Burger in the fridge

I just add it when I put everything in the blender. Then pour into the ice cube trays and freeze. Check on them and when frozen pop out and put into a container and date. That is about what I make and I put in 1 pack and yes it makes it like Bug Burger in the fridge
OMG I LOVE YOU! ok and you store them in the freezer?

I’m getting this gutloading diet that increases both calcium and vitamins A,D and E so now I’m just using what keeps them alive and healthy before they’re gutloaded. I’m trying out Small World Rabbit Feed that I grind up in a coffee grinder or blender. I use produce along with a folded, wet paper towel for water.

Attachments

• 3B3E75CA-4B9B-4E0B-99C9-D3E80D43262A.jpeg
    3B3E75CA-4B9B-4E0B-99C9-D3E80D43262A.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom