Feeders,OK,OK,OK

SMCNARY

Established Member
I now realize that I may have gotten a LITTLE over zealous on the feeders!!!!
I estimate I have 60 k crickets,6-8 k supers, 6-8 k mealworms,27 cultures of fruit flies,silks worms everywhere, hornworms(I am going to feed them off and NEVER do them again) nasty critters!!!!, I have 5000 blue bottle fly maggots ordered,2 cultures of Isopods ordered and also have a large supply of Phoenix worms on hamd!!!
It's feeding/cleaning time so look at this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367465077.779352.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367465101.683168.jpg t ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367465135.300272.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367465160.161128.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367465184.835336.jpg
Forgot to mention Dubia and red runner roaches as well. I have eggs in the incubator, my two TJJacksoni females look like they are about to pop they are so fat!!! I hope soon I will have some baby's to feed these critters to :<)
I have had to call all my friends to come get some feeders from me, lisagr07 is coming this wknd to get some as well!!!

Last edited:
Silkworms

Would you sell any silk worms??

The best/cheapest way to get silkworms is to order the silkworm food first at the cheapest shipping cost,then after u get the food order the worms! I order 10lbs of food at a time then order 200 to 300 silks, 200 should cost u about $30.00 bucks shipped overnight from costal or mulberry farms! Hope this helps, yes I could sell some but u would be better off doing this instead!!!

Ditto. Looking to buy as well

The thing that makes the silks expensive is when u order the food at the same time, the shipping cost will eat u up!!! As I said in my last post order food separately and then they r cheep to order overnight without the food!!!!
Hope this helps!!!
Steve

I totally understand where you are coming from. I am breeding 4 different kinds of roaches, buy crickets and keep them for only a little while (just cause I can't stand the smell to breed them), fruit fly cultures, hornworms galore, and mantids soon. ^^ I have found I love keeping the bugs almost as much as I love keeping the cham. XD Just watching them flourish is so awesome. But I am still not up to the numbers you are, probably because I only have one cham to feed XD Congrats on all your success with the feeders and soon to be babies

the picture of the crickets sent not one, but TWO chills down my spine. I don't mind them, but en masse like that...yech! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom