feeder setup

gman

can sumbody show me some pic of your feeder set up(all the diffrent bugs&worms)/ also is there anybody on here from chicago that would sell any type of feeder

Bugshelves.jpg

Bugcloset2.jpg

I have roaches on shelving w flexwatt heat tape under for heat. Also snails, isopods, hornworms breeding, silks, stick insects, super worms etc. I have more but only these two pictures handy.

thank for the pic. is there any advice you would give to a new cumer to feeder keeping like the best one 4 chameleons to how many to get started with

Bugshelves.jpg

Bugcloset2.jpg

I have roaches on shelving w flexwatt heat tape under for heat. Also snails, isopods, hornworms breeding, silks, stick insects, super worms etc. I have more but only these two pictures handy.
Hey Piglet,

Can you please tell me how I can raise hornworms?
I see you have quite the setup for feeders.
I can get them for free from an organic farm but Olympia said that they are tainted if they ate tomatoes but OK for starting a colony.
Your thoughts on this?

I have new blogs I'm working on. I have hornworms and silks worms in it so far and adding isopods and snails this weekend. Prob roaches and mantids next weekend. It's in my signature or go to feederinsectbreeding.blogspot.com

I haven't fed off hornworms that have eaten tomato plants so no experience there. You can easily breed them though.

I can say that some of my worms eat tomato plant for a day or two after hatching because I get busy and don't pick the eggs right away, but they are then put on chow and aren't fed off until they grow big enough which is usually a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom