feeder insects

this is my pick

Mulberry Farms I have had good luck with my only problem is I orderd (as I call them) tomato bugs and I asked ofr meduim size I got some small and some giant sized. I just kept the small untill they get the right size and I fed the big ones to the birds out side. (they were very happy) birds, not the worms:p

where do you guys get feeder insects from, thanks:D
Where are you located Irish (or should I say bubbles?)

I raise my own roaches and some other things, crickets and butterworms I get from a local pet shop, silkworms and hornworms I have gotten from canadian feeders in the past, and I'll be trying www.canadiansilkworms.com next. One of the sponsors, snail tail flies, sells feeders. Check the classified section on this site.

i wanna keep it !!!!

hey guys, am from egypt and i just have found a green cham about 15 cm tall without the tail, and i wanna keep it but unfortunately we didn't have the kind of insect feeders where i can order an insects or anything like that to feed it, so i don't know what to do to feed it ?? :confused::confused::confused: and another thing .:rolleyes: how i know weather it is a male or a female ?:):):):)

hey guys, am from egypt and i just have found a green cham about 15 cm tall without the tail, and i wanna keep it but unfortunately we didn't have the kind of insect feeders where i can order an insects or anything like that to feed it, so i don't know what to do to feed it ?? :confused::confused::confused: and another thing .:rolleyes: how i know weather it is a male or a female ?:):):):)

I agree, would return it to the wild.

Back
Top Bottom