feeder insects

SweetPea

this is my pick

Mulberry Farms I have had good luck with my only problem is I orderd (as I call them) tomato bugs and I asked ofr meduim size I got some small and some giant sized. I just kept the small untill they get the right size and I fed the big ones to the birds out side. (they were very happy) birds, not the worms:p

sandrachameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
where do you guys get feeder insects from, thanks:D
Where are you located Irish (or should I say bubbles?)

I raise my own roaches and some other things, crickets and butterworms I get from a local pet shop, silkworms and hornworms I have gotten from canadian feeders in the past, and I'll be trying www.canadiansilkworms.com next. One of the sponsors, snail tail flies, sells feeders. Check the classified section on this site.

Zanosy

i wanna keep it !!!!

hey guys, am from egypt and i just have found a green cham about 15 cm tall without the tail, and i wanna keep it but unfortunately we didn't have the kind of insect feeders where i can order an insects or anything like that to feed it, so i don't know what to do to feed it ?? :confused::confused::confused: and another thing .:rolleyes: how i know weather it is a male or a female ?:):):):)

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
hey guys, am from egypt and i just have found a green cham about 15 cm tall without the tail, and i wanna keep it but unfortunately we didn't have the kind of insect feeders where i can order an insects or anything like that to feed it, so i don't know what to do to feed it ?? :confused::confused::confused: and another thing .:rolleyes: how i know weather it is a male or a female ?:):):):)
I agree, would return it to the wild.

Top Bottom