feeder delivery in canada

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
just curious if anyone has opinions on good places to order crickets in Canada preferably in Ontario.

thx hoj

You can definately order at our new sponsor seller! :)

And from a personal experience, Canadianfeeders definately does a great job! They reply to emails pretty fast (average 18 hours, 48 MAX). They send healthy insects, they are all fed during delivery, and their minimal order price is a lot less than most sellers! :) And i live in Quebec, therefore your delivery time will be a lot shorter! :)

I haven't ordered any feeders online, but I do get mine from Canadian Feeders, I just have him drop my order off at work when he delivers to the store.
I'm not sure on prices, but good selection, they have supplements & gutloading additives (spiralina, etc) & fancy worms, I just get most of my stuff from him. He's a good guy, I like to recommend him.
But my beautiful panthers I got from Chameleon Nation!! :D

Last edited:
I will deliver feeders to you & even buy the feeders - but you have to buy my plane ticket & that would be round trip.:D None of this making a girl walk home.:eek:

i got my nosy be from drew and tamara at cham nation and they were great!!! i never thought to buy feeders from them i will have to call Tamara thx

have you tried Chameleon Nation?
they're located in Stratford, i know
they deliver chameleons but im
not 100% sure on the feeders

you should check them out
http://trinitychameleons.com/feeders.html

ps. do their prices seem fair?
cause i think i might buy my
chameleon and everything
else from them... thanks

i got my nosy be from drew and tamara at cham nation and they were great!!! i never thought to buy feeders from them i will have to call Tamara thx

no problem, anything for a fellow Ontarien
... so would you recommend buying
everything from them? (cage, lights, ect)

Back
Top Bottom