FedEx

purplebiotch

This is somewhat off topic but does anyone know if you have to sign for a package from FedEx being shipped by LLLReptile?

That's the thing I never got an email with a tracking number. All I got was the order confirmed email from LLL themself.

LLLreptile doesn't complete the order until you set up a date to ship. I talked to someone on the phone and sent it that day. Got the little guy the next day!

LLLreptile doesn't complete the order until you set up a date to ship. I talked to someone on the phone and sent it that day. Got the little guy the next day!

THIS

Also you should get the fedex number that night(mine come at 10pm, or abouts when they close in CA. They even sent me a pic of the little guy for my approval before shipping.

I always have them shipped to my work since business's seem to get higher priority. That and me and the other herper likes to torture the front office with live animal and live food deliveries. We get those pickup emails real quick!

No I ordered supplies only and this is the email I got I don't know but the phone number didn't come with it. It doesn't say anything about calling them.

"If you only ordered supplies, you should receive your order within 5 to 8 business days. For most supply orders, you will receive a tracking number from Fed Ex via email. You are welcome to contact us at for additional tracking info."

It only says to schedule if I am ordering an overweight item which I don't think I did, or if I ordered a live animal/ international shipping.

This is somewhat off topic but does anyone know if you have to sign for a package from FedEx being shipped by LLLReptile?

If you are waiting for supplies you will not need to sign. LLL is a sponsor look in the upper right corner at sponsors. LLL has their phone # in their ad.

Add ph # 888 547-3784

I have something coming from them now and have ordered many times from them. They use UPS for me and I don't have to sign. I didn't do anything special. Have called them before too, very helpful

Ok thanks do you normally get a tracking number? I kind of like to watch all the different destinations? (YES! I AMA ware I have the mentality of a 4 year old :d)

Back
Top Bottom