feces looks not fully digested woundering why

Chameleonboy

Avid Member
my male panthers poop did not look fully digested it didnt look like it would normaly look i picked it up and it looked like a bunch of smooshed up crickets in a like clear sack is that normal because if it is i havent seen it befor let me knwo what you guys think thanks

i would agree with that but there is one problem he is alwase basking all the time but when i mist him he doesent bask i dunno why

so what could be the problem i havent changed his lights or anything and all his other poop is normal could it be that he just stuffed his face with crickets ? or whatt elce ?

thanks for your guyses help your of great help

Have you checked the temp of his basking area and just the general ambient temperature (not under the basking light)? If he spends all his time basking, it may be too cool overall, hence the digestion problem as mentioned in the above posts. It should be in the 70's ambient temp with a basking spot around 85-90, depending on his age.

It's probably puke. post a pic, if you can.

If fed a lot of waxworms or butterworms, or sometimes worms in general, they often throw up. Sometimes, if overfed, or over watered (drink too much at one time - especially cold water), they'll do the same.

The confusing thing is that it's often neatly packed like feces - not a disorganized mass like you'd expect.

he is skerd of worms so it def was not wormms the poop is dry now but if will needed i can take a pick how would you know if he threw it up or if he just ate to much and couldent digest it all ?

he is skerd of worms so it def was not wormms the poop is dry now but if will needed i can take a pick how would you know if he threw it up or if he just ate to much and couldent digest it all ?

If he defecated, it would have clear sac covering the food and a urate(white) at the end of it.

If he vomited, it would have a little mucus covering the undigested food and it wouldn't have a clear sac covering the food or a urate.

Back
Top Bottom