February South Bay Chameleon Keepers meeting

Please PM me your cricket, and crack/super chow needs. I should have lots of newly hatched mantis cups. Another ooth hatched this morning from the pre-made mantis cups I made for last months meeting. That makes 5 that have hatch in last two days.
I might bring my little girl to meeting. If she looks up to trip to Brea.

Last edited:
Steve, you got my order:) but, youre horrible at texting back lol. A Parsons to a gtg?! please do, its been like a decade since Ive seen one on person:eek:

Hey, showjet, are you thinking of bringing that hoehnelli you had up for sale? That is a gorgeous creature.
I'll bring a deremensis because we need some horns there! (even if they are a bit wonky)
Bill

I'd love to see the transvaalense. I venture to guess that few, if anyone, there has ever seen one (including me!)

I have, I went to paul's house just to see some of his rare chams, Paul was super and his chams were way awesome. If he brings a hoe, steal it and send it to me.:D:D

I have, I went to paul's house just to see some of his rare chams, Paul was super and his chams were way awesome. If he brings a hoe, steal it and send it to me.:D:D

lol. Too funny. I'll be sure to bring my camera for pictures.

Im so freaking jealous of this, i'd love to have one in NYC and see what all the new york apartment dwellers do for their chams... I think it'd be cool to do a tour of everyones setups.

Well, I'm not bringing a hoe or beers, maybe brownies:)

but... I do have fly pupae, both BB and House Fly for sale.
And anyone that is interested in Pacific Tree Frog eggs or tadpoles, let me know, they are laying and hatching as we speak.

Well, I'm not bringing a hoe or beers, maybe brownies:)

but... I do have fly pupae, both BB and House Fly for sale.
And anyone that is interested in Pacific Tree Frog eggs or tadpoles, let me know, they are laying and hatching as we speak.

I will be bringing 1.1 juvenile H. sapiens for pool activity. Will you be brining yours to create a herd?

Oh man I barely noticed this meeting is this Saturday? I thought it was only hosted like on tuesdays? But Saturday is a lot easier for people.

I forgot: Girl Scout cookies are in! So if anyone besides Kevin wants any, let me know and I can bring some extra. Yum yum:D

Back
Top Bottom