February South Bay Chameleon Keepers meeting

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Howdy All,
Remember the great meeting we had last month? Well, we are doing it again! Welcome to the February SBCK meeting! We'll be meeting Saturday, February 25 from 2PM to 5PM (and after) in Brea, (Southern) California at Kevin (Summoner12) Zamp's apartment complex. It is the same place last month's meeting was held. If you need directions RSVP to the address below and you'll get what you need!

Though never a requirement, we enjoy the cookies, brownies, vegetable plates, snacks, and drinks that members choose to bring. Don't be shy if you'd like to add to the ambiance with a snack of your own to share!

RSVP with an email to: [email protected] with how many people will be coming with you. We will reply with the address and directions to the meeting location for those that request it.

2pm-3pm……….........Meet & Greet
~4pm…………….…...Feeder co-op sale and distribution
~5pm++...........……….Conversation and Meeting Wrap-up

The "South Bay Chameleon Keepers" (SBCK) meetings are free-of-charge meetings and are pretty much free-flowing, with all chameleon topics open for discussion. "Show and Tell" discussions are common. We continue to have group bulk-buys (silkworms, hornworms, superworms, crickets, dubias etc.) at our meetings. Some members may be bringing these feeders to sell but that's not guaranteed. Let us know if you are looking for these feeders (or anything else) and we'll try to confirm availability (pre-ordering) before the meeting. Some keepers bring their chameleon books and magazines along with other various items to spark discussions. We also won’t stop you from bringing your chameleons, young and old, big and small. Just keep in mind that there is stress involved in the trip. So if you plan on bringing chameleons either for “Show and Tell” or for sale (pre-arranged sales are encouraged) just keep in mind your chameleon’s well-being.

Our group ranges from long-time breeders to novice keepers. There are usually new members at every meeting.

See You There,

SBCK

(NOTE)
The www.chameleonforums.com has added a "Social Group" area that our SBCK members can associate themselves to by requesting an "Invite" (https://www.chameleonforums.com/group...n-keepers.html). Our purpose for having the SBCK Group area on this Forum is to help SBCK members keep track of who & how to contact other SBCK members. The term "Member" is used loosely to mean anyone who attends the free meetings. If you have no intention of ever attending any of the face-to-face meetings there is no benefit to being part of the group and you will likely not be "Added" or kept in this Social Group list . This SBCK group area is not intended to replace the main forum. Use the regular Forum area for all posts. Use the SBCK group area as a means of locating other SBCK members to send PMs etc. Continue to use the latest monthly "Meeting Invite" Forum thread as a place to post to the SBCK members that are also "ChameleonForums" members. There are still a few SBCK members that are not yet Forum members but continue to receive their notices via the [email protected] emails. It also appears, for the moment, that Junior Member status on the ChameleonForums does not yet have enough "Permission Level" to join a Social Group.

Tell your husband we all want to meet him! All he has to do is get you both tickets and fly on out for the weekend!
He offered to stay home & cham sit

Laurie!! Break the pigmy bank!!....... Hahahaha .... That was a little chessy
I broke it last month, have to rob a bank this month

Yes because I didn't see you last meeting hahahahha
ask anyone, meeting me was way over rated:(

I may just bring my kammers ambilobe cuz my others are too rare and hard to replace if they do get too stressed from the trip...Hes only 5 months tho, or maybe a hoe:)

Back
Top Bottom