Favorite plants

Jocccellynnn

Established Member
Can some of you guys tell me your favorite live plants to use? Or the easiest to maintain. I want to pick up more plants for my Cham today.

Ok sorry lol your profile pic. I have and like my dragon tree (dracena marginata)but to be honest there is no stability with it for climbing so dracena compacta might be better. Golden pothos . Ficus (weeping fig). Small bromelia (air plants) up the sides and add a nice bit of colour.

Grape Ivy is one of my favorites. It is hardy, grows fast and clings to branches. Can do ok in lower light, and they say it purifies the air.

https://chameleonacademy.com/plants/
My favorites are pothos and philodendron as I don’t have to resort to artificial vines. Nerve plant comes in three different colors of veining...red, pink and white and is a striking little accent. Love dracaena as it comes in so many varieties.
I already had a pothos and Dracaena but the it’s pretty small and she doesn’t even use it so I wanted to get a plant with more branches. I just picked up a fern, I read those are ok. And also a petunia but I don’t know how well it will do in the enclosure. But I made sure they are both non toxic.

Back
Top Bottom