Favorite panther chameleon, Ampiskiana, or Red Bar Ambilobes?

https://www.chameleonforums.com/ambilobe-sirama-13371/

Here is a thread with some good info. on the locales you are quetioning. Also, Ambilobe and Ampiskiana are divided by only miles. Therefore, they look very similar. However, here in the US, Ampiskiana locales seem to be harder to find. I know Clean Line Chameleons has had them in the past and they are flourescent yellow, similar to Ambilobe but IMO better.

Hi thanks for the link :), The AMPISKIANa sire in the lin i posted seems very yellow, but i thought they are green ish, or would that be fired up?

Oski, you wont hear much about ampiskiana on this forum. 75% of the people on here think its a made up locale :rolleyes:

Check out this site, www.cleanlinechameleons.com they have Ampiskiana as an actual locale. As Nicodemayo mentioned many people here on this forum and all over the U.S.A think that Ampiskiana is a made up locale. The UK seems to have them all over.

Nicodemayo sent you an email, let me know.

Thanks mate thats good to know, i have spoken to him through email seems friendly/helpful enough, and have seen his pictures of his chams setups etc. very impressive. how long have you had it? cheers

Hi Oski, I got the Ankify just after Christmas so I believe him to be around 5 months now. Prior to this we lost a yemen so I was a little nervous about getting another, especially as a baby. But he seems to be doing OK with eating, drinking etc and has shed once that I have seen since we have had him. I wanted a male after Ben had sent us a photo of the Sire but I'm thinking at the moment that it's looking more female in the colours. I keep meaning to get some snaps on the forums to get some opinions but never find the time. Let us know how you get on and what you go for.

Back
Top Bottom