Fav feeders for panther chams

KyleFitzz

I'm about to put an order in for some feeders and I want to know what makes your panthers go crazy! I have a female nosy be and she is 4 months old and on Wednesday I will be receiving my 4 month old ambilobe hold back! Sooo excited for him. But I would like to know what feeders sets them off! I know they are a lot less picky then my Jackson's but any help would be great

Difficult to say .All chams are different. Some love dubias but mine is not interested. Silkworms, mine will take about two per feed. Crickets, he likes them. Locusts, likes them. Snails, no thanks. What ever you get, get in small quantities or you will end up like me with dubias as pets.:D

My nosy be is nuts about black soldier flies, just order a tub of the biggest Phoenix worm size and let them pupate and every day for a few weeks you'll have black soldier flies for your Cham.

What do you keep them in to allow them to pupate. I have them in a Tupperware container and haven't had any pupate yet. What do temps need
To be at as well?!

I'm about to put an order in for some feeders and I want to know what makes your panthers go crazy! I have a female nosy be and she is 4 months old and on Wednesday I will be receiving my 4 month old ambilobe hold back! Sooo excited for him. But I would like to know what feeders sets them off! I know they are a lot less picky then my Jackson's but any help would be great

mine really like Indian Walking Sticks, Terrestrial Isopods, Silkworms, Hornworms and superworms

both my chameleons have yet to "refuse" any live insect I have given them, but they seem to enjoy hornworms, and superworms the most... they go right after them. I have yet to feed anything "flying" though so well see if that changes :)

Back
Top Bottom