Fatty babies and an odd looking 4 month old.

ecoreef

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

The plants are on the other side I keep their basking site wide open so they don't fight with each other for basking space. The two fatties were just sitting directly under the light trying to digest that huge lump in their stomachs. :) Thanks for the compliments on that 4 moth old. I'm really interested to see what he'll turn out to look like.

I thought it was a female at first also... Turns out its a he. Like I said he's kinda weird looking. I'm debating whether to sell him or hold onto him...

Those are some cute, nice plump babies. You must be feeding the little belly's.

I love your 4 month old's colors.

Couldn't wait. Went in with a flashlight. You guys were right, female. Looks like I'll definitely be holding here back. See what happens when you make CF posts after you've been to the bars kids? lol

Couldn't wait. Went in with a flashlight. You guys were right, female. Looks like I'll definitely be holding here back. See what happens when you make CF posts after you've been to the bars kids? lol

haha did you think it was a male?

a boy-- with girl colors.. had one to many did ya? ;)

lol yeah, my friend and I were peeking at them when the lights were out with my led flashlight and we were totally excited cause we thought the vent lined up perfectly with the taper of the tail and then posted pictures I had taken a few days before of her.

Back
Top Bottom