fate would have it... New panther

little leaf

Avid Member
I will make the story as fast as I can :p not quite a yr ago, a guy listed a Panther for sale - one of CandyCane jr's babies on the local CL - I called, he had not a clue how take care of it, and wanted to do what was best for the cham - I talked him into keeping it , joining the forum, and he did well, but then he had to start traveling - so he gave it to someone - they had him a few mos- and are going to be doing a huge remodeling - so THEY put an add on CL - part of me kinda always regretted not buying him the first time I met him-but the guy really loved him, and helpig him was the right thing to do :) well, when I saw the add- I KNEW right away who it was- my ol'e buddy - could not let him get away a 2nd time - and the price this time, was 1/2 of what it was last time- he came w/ the cage (OMG HUGE! ) , all lights and the HUGE 25 head mistking - I have not named him yet- but I think I am going to name him OVER TIME ( OT ) because the same day I found him the 2nd time, is the same day I got my OT bonus check from work :D
these are the colors he is most of the time :)

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
He is really beautifully colored. I think you only wanted him to fill the big hole left by tiny campani, Julie. He is a great replacement!!!:):)

He is really beautifully colored. I think you only wanted him to fill the big hole left by tiny campani, Julie. He is a great replacement!!!:):)

Thanks, I told ya he was pretty :D
I do miss her, but I know you were so excited :D despite the egg issue :eek: I am so glad I could help in getting her to you :D
I miss her so much, I even got her feeders out, and then remembers she was w/ you :p

I think he is 11 mo old- ?? I was going to see if they had a better idea of his age, but I know the first time I saw him he was still baby looking :)

Back
Top Bottom