Fans for ventilation

davisc12

I see alot of people using pc fans laying ontop of the enclosure blowing up to help circulate air up through the enclosure. I did add one fan on top but was wondering if it would be ok to have one mounted at the bottom set realy low blowing in aswell. This one would not be on all the time maybe a few hours a day

I’m doing exactly the same, but mine are running 24/7, since then I’m not having any excess water anymore (bottom is bioactive)

I’m doing exactly the same, but mine are running 24/7, since then I’m not having any excess water anymore (bottom is bioactive)
But you do have one low blowing into the enclosure? Im not bio active, but i did close in 3 sides so wqnt to make sure it dries out during the day

Correct, using one for blowing in air at the bottom (as low as possible to the floor) and one on top sucking air out. Also with the sides closed.

Correct, using one for blowing in air at the bottom (as low as possible to the floor) and one on top sucking air out. Also with the sides closed.
Thank you! I plan on doing the same thing but hear alot of people say to avoid drafty afreas so i figured a fan blowing in may not be recommended.

Thank you! I plan on doing the same thing but hear alot of people say to avoid drafty afreas so i figured a fan blowing in may not be recommended.
Pc fan would create a draft, the air flow minimally and acceptable. There’re also “special fan for reptiles” but they’re just fancy pc fans. It’s true about drafts, but that’s with a more volumineus airflow.

Back
Top Bottom