Family Update

alexbrock

Here are some pictures of Gandalf, Bluemoon, and PS. They have grown a lot since the last time I decided to take pictures.

Gandalf, he is about 6 months old:
P1000992.jpg

P1000988.jpg

Bluemoon, he is around 5 months old:
P1000963.jpg

P1000961.jpg

PS is around 4 months old:
P1000986.jpg

P1000972.jpg

P1000970.jpg

Reactions: Hoj
awsome family!

its been awhile since you posted pics, they all lokk amazing and really healthy:D

PS is my fave:cool:

Alex, all your chams look beautiful!!! I love them all, but I think I am really lovin BlueMoon!

Bluemoon has changed so much. He looks different everyday. He has orange and yellows one day and today was more of a green and blue color. I have no clue if its because he's a morph cross or whatever.

maybe, but idk if i'd be able to find homes for the babies. no one in the valley seems to care or know much about chameleons.

I am confident you'll find homes for them if you decide to breed them! PS is definitely my favorite. I always like Nosy Be's colors...over all you have a good looking bunch of chams!

I am confident you'll find homes for them if you decide to breed them! PS is definitely my favorite. I always like Nosy Be's colors...over all you have a good looking bunch of chams!

Yeah that's why I got my little guy, he comes comes from Celeibrimbor at Kammers.

Breeding sounds like fun, but I don't know if I should breed my morph cross, veiled, or Nosy Be. I'm still not really sure what they will look like as adults, i still have some time to wait.

Breeding sounds like fun, but I don't know if I should breed my morph cross, veiled, or Nosy Be. I'm still not really sure what they will look like as adults, i still have some time to wait.

I am not too crazy with veileds. Definately if I were you, I'd breed the cross and the Nosy Be...

I am not too crazy with veileds. Definately if I were you, I'd breed the cross and the Nosy Be...

yeah, i've been holding out for a Nosy Mitsio but they are too expensive for me at this point. i'd have to find me a nice female nosy be for my little guy.

Back
Top Bottom