Family Update

alexbrock

Here are some pictures of Gandalf, Bluemoon, and PS. They have grown a lot since the last time I decided to take pictures.

Gandalf, he is about 6 months old:

Bluemoon, he is around 5 months old:

PS is around 4 months old:

Reactions: Hoj

Ace

Avid Member
awsome family!

its been awhile since you posted pics, they all lokk amazing and really healthy:D

PS is my fave:cool:

alexbrock

Alex, all your chams look beautiful!!! I love them all, but I think I am really lovin BlueMoon!
Bluemoon has changed so much. He looks different everyday. He has orange and yellows one day and today was more of a green and blue color. I have no clue if its because he's a morph cross or whatever.

Eltortu

Established Member
maybe, but idk if i'd be able to find homes for the babies. no one in the valley seems to care or know much about chameleons.
I am confident you'll find homes for them if you decide to breed them! PS is definitely my favorite. I always like Nosy Be's colors...over all you have a good looking bunch of chams!

alexbrock

I am confident you'll find homes for them if you decide to breed them! PS is definitely my favorite. I always like Nosy Be's colors...over all you have a good looking bunch of chams!
Yeah that's why I got my little guy, he comes comes from Celeibrimbor at Kammers.

alexbrock

Breeding sounds like fun, but I don't know if I should breed my morph cross, veiled, or Nosy Be. I'm still not really sure what they will look like as adults, i still have some time to wait.

Eltortu

Established Member
Breeding sounds like fun, but I don't know if I should breed my morph cross, veiled, or Nosy Be. I'm still not really sure what they will look like as adults, i still have some time to wait.
I am not too crazy with veileds. Definately if I were you, I'd breed the cross and the Nosy Be...

alexbrock

I am not too crazy with veileds. Definately if I were you, I'd breed the cross and the Nosy Be...
yeah, i've been holding out for a Nosy Mitsio but they are too expensive for me at this point. i'd have to find me a nice female nosy be for my little guy.

Top Bottom