"faly boys" pic heavy...

robmd1

Avid Member
HI all, i just picked up a couple of female triton line female falys "score" and i got them with two diff males in mind,well i picked the males up lastnite at the cham meeting an today i let the bigger wc male see his mate an sparks flew instant love match, the other couple are both shy so ill give them time.
heres some pics of the boys paired up with triton line females "PIC HEAVY".
First is the bigger w/c. lol hes got the typical wc attitude was hopin he wasnt goin to bite me switching cages..
falyboys003.jpg

falyboys006.jpg

falyboys022.jpg

falyboys026.jpg

falyboys021.jpg

Last edited:
Haha Im addicted now. i've only had my male veiled for like 2 weeks not even, and after seeing everyone else's chams.... haha

as much as i want one, maybe girlfriend for Camo later, im fairly certain my husband would in fact kill me. :rolleyes:

nice Falys. seems like lots of people are posting them as of late.
just to be honest, Falys are more or less the only panther I may have to get some day. I think they are over the top looking and fantastic.
considering that I just got a ton of Chams in, and a few more on the way, I would be in deep poopies if I get one.

note to self: I will not buy a panther, I will not buy a panther, I will not buy...oh, man, this isn't working! :eek:

Harry

they are damm nice, im getting a nosy be but thought hard about the faly.. maybe next sshhhh dont tell the GF

beautiful!

lol arnt they... thats what ima talkin bout. these two guys with triton girls an bobbie with a diff line, oh for those forgot bout bobbie i shoulda thrown him in here too...
eospics9-19-09044.jpg

eospics9-19-09080.jpg

eospics9-19-09043.jpg

Is this one of my two guys too? I don't get to c him all fancy to often cuz no ladies in the house.. I just don't do it for them I guess lol...:p

Thanks for getting the pics for me! They truly are magnificent, thats why I just could not part with them... I can't wait for that little one to get bigger he looks like he is going to be another prize, and being a w/c new gene pool will be a plus. They are being shy with your girls?

Is mine one of those? I really need to check with the breeder. I see him nearly every day but I forget until I get home and check on here!

Is this one of my two guys too? I don't get to c him all fancy to often cuz no ladies in the house.. I just don't do it for them I guess lol...:p

Thanks for getting the pics for me! They truly are magnificent, thats why I just could not part with them... I can't wait for that little one to get bigger he looks like he is going to be another prize, and being a w/c new gene pool will be a plus. They are being shy with your girls?

lol no nicole the first ones are this is bobbie my raiden faly that i bred to my female, i have eggs from him ready to pop any day... the bigger on isnt he took his girl fast, the smaller one she puffed up at him an he shyed away was cute though they both hung out on the same vine lookin at eachother. him bobbin his head at her an her just lookin at him. ill try again soon

I'm going to have to request you stop posting pictures. They are making me so JEALOUS! No, I'm kidding they look absolutely amazing!Keep the pictures coming, I could look at them all day. :D:D

Rob... Put me on the list for the pic of the bunch. I will give you a deposit or payment in full for the radian line!!

Back
Top Bottom