Falling

Hope Its not driving you nuts, but I can understand if it is. You ever seen videos of jacksons fighting, they will throw each other out of a tree lol.

Great... just held him, he got right on my hand and he is about to eat a cricket. He seems fine, no bruises or anything.

Bets that's a tad bit of a relief. I couldn't imagine. I'm so over protective of Koba I have an Arlo mounted near his cage so I can keep an eye on him all day while at work. I'd be in panic mode. I guess my question to the experienced keepers would be if he did break something, do you let it heal on it's own or take him to the vet? Is there anything they can do about rib breaks?

Bets that's a tad bit of a relief. I couldn't imagine. I'm so over protective of Koba I have an Arlo mounted near his cage so I can keep an eye on him all day while at work. I'd be in panic mode. I guess my question to the experienced keepers would be if he did break something, do you let it heal on it's own or take him to the vet? Is there anything they can do about rib breaks?
No, has to heal on its own. Even if it was a leg all they would do is maybe give him a bit of pain meds.

Quick question, didn’t want to start a whole post, but shen my male Cham blinks, he blinks for a while like maybe a whole second? Is that normal

Back
Top Bottom