Falling Chameleon

Nelsoem

My female panther chameleon keeps falling, I’m worried there is something seriously wrong with her. She hasn’t been doing it as much lately and is in shed. I’m very worried about her, please help.

Attachments

• 0309C994-9818-4E9A-8819-F9314B219308.jpeg
    0309C994-9818-4E9A-8819-F9314B219308.jpeg
    402.9 KB · Views: 127
My female panther chameleon keeps falling, I’m worried there is something seriously wrong with her. She hasn’t been doing it as much lately and is in shed. I’m very worried about her, please help.
I would take your chameleon to the exotic vet ASAP. Until then I would get a reptiboost it comes with a suringe and follow the directions to a T. Put your chameleon in the indirect sunlight if you can for at least a couple of hours a day. Might be an early sign of slight heat stress and dehydration. There is a certain condition for this but on the top of my head I can’t recall at th moment my apologies.

I see your first problem glass enclosure!

Since your new I want to make sure you prioritize this correctly. Husbandry fixes are secondary to a vet visit at this point. Vet first, fixes second. Please don’t take the criticism personally, the members that have already replied to you are knowledgeable and will not steer you wrong. Welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom