Fall, will she be ok?

Annnnd this girl is giving me a run for my money 😣. I just caught her gaping for a slightly prolonged period of time. I’m hoping it was just her cooling off (but her temps were normal) and I’ve been very careful to avoid her airway when giving her the liquid meds. I sure hope it’s nothing to be concerned about
Carmelo, adult male veiled, occassionally gapes for food or if he's unhappy about something. It could be as simple as the dripper, dripping longer than normal.

I’m not sure when it started but she was just sitting there, clam, not puffed up at all and only closed it when I told my mom to check on her (I was at work when I check her cam and noticed it)
*sigh* hopefully this is just Something I’m overacting about.
I hope you're overreacting too. You're real stressed about everything going on. IT's possible it's something. I'd say it's probable that it isn't. I'd keep notes and if you end up with a preponderance of evidence of something wrong, I'd say take action. But you're doing the right thing, watching, noting, worrying. Nachito is lucky to have you.

Back
Top Bottom