Fall Delight

TwiceVeiled

Avid Member
7D395E33-28C9-4DAC-9D59-3041AC9343CB.jpeg

988462DC-3F67-4D91-AD1C-48CBBA8623D8.jpeg

Enjoying some fall sunlight together before winter comes

Pretty girl! Are you set up for eggs?
We will be ready to go when she is:) I switched out her plants to refresh them so need to put back her lay bin soon. Last time she was showing this and other colours for 3 months before she laid eggs. She last laid in July. I’ll get her set up soon.

She is so cute! I would be in full on panic mode like the cartoon fire department with my pillowcase though 😂
Thanks! She is so cute, and as I said it was just 5 min I left her and… bammo! She loves climbing curtains (while we supervise:) She always goes for them when she thinks she can sneak. I think today I’m going to set up her window and free range for winter and for no access to curtains or to the upper rod, unless I figure out a safe way for her to climb around up there because she does love it:) ….and also egg laying bin ready. I always look forward to cage redos:)

I would love to see more pics of Morpheo!

Thanks! She is so cute, and as I said it was just 5 min I left her and… bammo! She loves climbing curtains (while we supervise:) She always goes for them when she thinks she can sneak. I think today I’m going to set up her window and free range for winter and for no access to curtains or to the upper rod, unless I figure out a safe way for her to climb around up there because she does love it:) ….and also egg laying bin ready. I always look forward to cage redos:)

I would love to see more pics of Morpheo!
She looks completely content up there in the highest point in the room. And in no need of rescuing. 💚

You are right I have not shared pics in a while, I will be soon!

Back
Top Bottom