eye problem

Sirny

Chameleon Info:

* Your Chameleon - 2 years old about BB panther

* Handling - once a week during cleaning

* Feeding - crickets/superworms/silkworms/butterworms etc. got alot of everything
* Supplements - jurassi-cal everyday not with D3
* Watering - Mist 3 times daily, and dripper, he drinks every morning
* Fecal Description - normal poop, white urates, never been tested for parasites

Cage Info:

* Cage Type -260 gal reptarium, 6ft tall 29'' wide and deep
* Lighting - repti-sun 10.0 for the UVB, and 250 basking bulb (yes i know very high wattage, but digitals in the cage say temps are fine, cant really figure it out myself but it works)
* Temperature - 90 degrees at the highest in baskin spot, about 75 ambient elsewhere, digital thermometer
* Humidity - 80-90 wehn misting, bout 50-60 in between misting
* Plants - Hibiscus, and fake plants
* Placement - in office, no vents etc. about 7 foot off ground, not alot of traffic
* Location - Northern Ohio

Current Problem - Having some weird eye problems, well just one eye really, in the morning when hes eating its wide open looking fine, than he keeps it closed for the majority of the day, looks fine, not swollen, not pussy etc. just keeps it closed, was at the vets a week ago for his normal check up and everything was good, past 3 days tho just been keeping his eye closed

https://www.chameleonforums.com/day-after-big-shed-54798/

pics of him the day before his eye started goofing up, the eye in the pic is the one with problems

Any ideas what it could be?

im wondering if he just shed maybe he has a pc of skin stuck in there irritating him. i would probtry a drop of saline soloution in the eye 2 or 3 time a day for a few days and see if it helps. jmo tho

just so im not putting the wrong stuff in, can u give me a link or something to a cham safe saline drop =)

just so im not putting the wrong stuff in, can u give me a link or something to a cham safe saline drop =)

I would think that a saline solution that has no preservatives in it would work. I am by no means a pro at this and hope some one on the forum that has more experance than I can chime in.

Back
Top Bottom