Eye problem fixed

ok thanks but about the eye wash product at the drug store is it ones for us, that will help chams???

medicine is medicine in many cases- human or animal it overlaps.
I grew up the son of a vet and as kids we were treated by that vet with vet medicine (anyone else ever use panalogue ointment for cuts? LOL)
I also knew a vet who used baytril on themself once for infection- painful injection and gives nightmares!

Last edited:
Wow my cham has had, as long as I've had him, an an eye issue and now the second eye seems to be bothing him too... I might give this a try. It was very nice to read a positive eye issue report and especially one that could be helpful for my cham as well :) Thanks!

glad I found this. My cham has been having eye problems this week. It started off with only one eye shut. Today I see him walking around with both eyes open. I just dusted some crickets with Vit A and he opened one in order to try to catch some crickets. I will try the fish pills tomorrow and hopefully this will speed up the healing.

??'s about fish oil pills

I bought it today and got.. Fish oil gel caps 1000 mg omega 3 w/ the mercury extracted. I used some of the pill to get out a couple drops out but had a lot of it left over in the pill (Diego decided he didn't want the worm today so he hasn't gotten any yet). I ended up throwing the rest of the fish oil pill out but was wondering if it could be stored and used again. Also is the one I got okay? Thanks!!!

I bought it today and got.. Fish oil gel caps 1000 mg omega 3 w/ the mercury extracted. I used some of the pill to get out a couple drops out but had a lot of it left over in the pill (Diego decided he didn't want the worm today so he hasn't gotten any yet). I ended up throwing the rest of the fish oil pill out but was wondering if it could be stored and used again. Also is the one I got okay? Thanks!!!

I used the rest for my bonsai plants. Great fertilizer.

It's been two days and looks like his eyes are coming back. Before he was sitting on his branch with eyes closed all day. Today he is walking around with both eyes. I will probably go one more day because one eye is really bulging. But there is definitely improvement!

Back
Top Bottom