Eye issue :(

Makaveli

Okay so my poor veiled chameleon has been with this eye problem for about a week, it's droopy & bulging out sometimes, I've tried warm showers & cleaning it off with a q tip, no luck , every time it looks like it softens up & she tries to push whatever is inside out or rub it out nothing comes out, I just wanna r/o infection what do you guys think?:confused:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 170
Take her to a vet asap. Mine had the same thing and I let it go too long and now she is blind in one eye. I hope she improves!

Take her to a vet asap. Mine had the same thing and I let it go too long and now she is blind in one eye. I hope she improves!

Thank you guys so much, took her to the vet today, thank god it wasn't an infection guess she got something stuck in her eye so the vet flushed it out & gave me erythromycin ointment to use for two weeks, she can open her eye now
^.^

Just noticed my Chams eye is something like this one. Took video of it showing his eye more active. I'm guessing I'm might need to flush his eye. Not sure how or what to use after. Any tips, pls. Note, his eye is not staying that way just caught it as so.

Just noticed my Chams eye is something like this one. Took video of it showing his eye more active. I'm guessing I'm might need to flush his eye. Not sure how or what to use after. Any tips, pls. Note, his eye is not staying that way just caught it as so.
This thread is 2 years old. Start your own thread detailing your problem and fill out the how to ask for help form located in the health section. Attach pictures too

Back
Top Bottom