Eye closing

Jd♂️♂️

Established Member
My male panther Ambilobe will bask sometimes with one eye closed his temps are correct his uvb is correct all his needs are good but I just was wondering if this should be a issue I wann say he is five months … an I mist 5 min three times a day …

Both eyes closed during the day could be an indicator of something more concerning.

One eye may be something like debris in that eye, which they'll usually clear on their own with misting.
Always the same eye, and how often?

This could also indicate your supplementation is off. What supplements are using? What’s your supplementation schedule? Closing one eye is also typical for vitamin A deficiency.

This could also indicate your supplementation is off. What supplements are using? What’s your supplementation schedule? Closing one eye is also typical for vitamin A deficiency.

Attachments

• 97A070B4-F169-43AC-8F40-5CE11B0060A3.jpeg
    97A070B4-F169-43AC-8F40-5CE11B0060A3.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 51
This could also indicate your supplementation is off. What supplements are using? What’s your supplementation schedule? Closing one eye is also typical for vitamin A deficiency
I just got him a wk ago at a x po

Post pics of the cham...

How are you giving those supplements, what is the rotation? What UVB lighting are you using and what is the distance from the fixture to the basking branch below it?

Get a fecal done to ensure it does not have a parasite issue. Especially if you have other reptiles. Since you bought it at an expo there could be an issue.

Post pics of the cham...

How are you giving those supplements, what is the rotation? What UVB lighting are you using and what is the distance from the fixture to the basking branch below it?

Get a fecal done to ensure it does not have a parasite issue. Especially if you have other reptiles. Since you bought it at an expo there could be an issue.
You just me beat with a second 👌🏻👌🏻
Was already typing.

Okay, which of the supplements have you been using the last week?
Been using these since I got him
Post pics of the cham...

t5 5.0 24 inch
Calcium without d3 for 4 days straight then the 5th day I use herptivite then back to calcium without D3 4 days straight then on the fifth day calcium D3

Back
Top Bottom