eye buldge

Takara

I got her as a rescue, she was really skinny, still is a little thin but still working strong on it. She did not have it when I got her but she was in tough shape.

I tried reptaid, and even mouth rot stuff that's suppose to boost immunity but it's still there, not changing in size though.

Judging by her condition I got her in, I would think she wasn't getting vits but she did have a uvb. They were dehydrated when received but she has been getting water.

p1000611b.jpg

That could be a sinus thing that's coming out from behind her eye. Sometimes people have chams that keep one eye closed and they can't figure out why. Then a vet checks the roof of their mouths and there is a mass in the sinus putting pressure on the eye.

Regardless of what it is, seems like an experienced vet visit is in order for this girlie.

I had a lot of eye problems with my cham. You can check my older posts.

It can be sheed skin under eyelid. Doesn't have to be infection. Does this happened after sheeding?
Raising humidity, better have some fogger can help. I had two months agony and at the and vet take that out. It happening from time to time after sheed, but now I make extra humidity and he take it out by him self.

I'm with Olimpia it could very well be a sinus issue. You should def schedule a vet appointment since it hasn't gone away yet. You could also try putting her in your shower for awhile and letting her soak up the steam and see if that helps at all!

My vet said usually the first sign of a sinus infection in chams is swollen eyes/eye. So I would get her in.

Back
Top Bottom