Explorarium?

Chali2naRap

im curious as to who else is keeping their chameleons in an explorarium... i would also love for people to post pics on here of their Jackson Chameleons set up for i am interested in how other people are succesfully keeping them- thanks

I raised a clutch of baby Rudis in an explorarium, and housed them outdoors for several months in a large one before it got too hot.

One of Oside staff also houses her Werner's chameleon outdoors in one when the weather's good. We both just put in a large ficus tree and a few of the 72" tropical vines carried on our website. Simple, easy to maintain, worked like a charm!

-Jen

I raised a clutch of baby Rudis in an explorarium, and housed them outdoors for several months in a large one before it got too hot.

One of Oside staff also houses her Werner's chameleon outdoors in one when the weather's good. We both just put in a large ficus tree and a few of the 72" tropical vines carried on our website. Simple, easy to maintain, worked like a charm!

-Jen

i currently am raising one jackson, about a year old and i have a diverse set up of fake vines, leaves and a nice piece of driftwood, he seems to love it although he is indoors

Attachments

• DSC03748.jpg
    DSC03748.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 372
  • DSC03751.jpg
    DSC03751.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC03758.jpg
    DSC03758.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC03757.jpg
    DSC03757.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 239
I do, i keep my Female in a large one and plan to keep all the babies in a "hanging" room haha. This is my Explorarium for my female. Hope you like. i'm a huge fan of the setup. https://www.chameleonforums.com/att...ional-should-i-do-need-know-asap-dsc03672.jpg Hope you like!

ahhh very nice, i think people underestimate how cool these set ups can be and how diverse you can make them. once you see one with chams in it you almost cant help yourself and you have to get one

Back
Top Bottom