Expansion of your collection...

Eltortu

Established Member
What is stoping you from expanding your pet collection? My cham/gecko/hermit crab setup are in my kids playroom. I also have two outside cages for when the weather is warm. For awhile, I thought to make my garage - where I have my dubia/crickets bins - a spacious place for my pets, but here the Seasons are very harsh - I have been keeping track of the temps, 12F the lowest to 111F the highest- and to add a heater and a cooler systems would be too much of a hassle, and add to the electric bill...well, how about you?

Space...have run out of places to put cages without looking like a crazy person. And it's too hot in the summer/cold in the winter to keep anyone outside although I'm building a cage now for temporary housing during nice weather. I even had a cage in the bathroom for a while. I moved it into my room, and I really like it there but my room gets to hot in the summer so she'll have to go to another room soon. :(

One day I'll get a whole room for my herps! My husband gets a game room one day so I get a reptile room! That's the deal. ;)

as a 16 year old...

TIME, $$$, and the most important MOM!!!!!:rolleyes:

she not used to so many bugs at one time in my room that i "keep" for food and sometimes pets....lol getting into mantids:rolleyes:

BUT i am able to get moeny by doing tasks, selling some old stuff i have

all i want for NOW is a AQUAZAMP!!!!!!

CHAMS (IN THE SAME ORDER OF GETTING):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
-female ambilobe panther:rolleyes:
-nosey be male:rolleyes:
-nosey be female:rolleyes:
-MELLERI!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Hear you guys! There is a pair of Nosy B's for sale - at a great price - but can't find a place for the cages!...aaghh!!

Space...have run out of places to put cages without looking like a crazy person. And it's too hot in the summer/cold in the winter to keep anyone outside although I'm building a cage now for temporary housing during nice weather. I even had a cage in the bathroom for a while. I moved it into my room, and I really like it there but my room gets to hot in the summer so she'll have to go to another room soon. :(

One day I'll get a whole room for my herps! My husband gets a game room one day so I get a reptile room! That's the deal. ;)

you are one understanding partner!!! lol

unfortanelty

i want a game room(giant tv and game consoles) & herp room (drool from imagination):rolleyes:

you are one understanding partner!!! lol

unfortunately

i want a game room(giant tv and game consoles) & herp room (drool from imagination):rolleyes:

Well he only gets the game room because I want to play too. ;) My grades definitely dropped in college when Halo 2 came out...and we still fight over the controller when a good game comes out. So really I get TWO awesome rooms! Sorry kids, no room for you...

Well he only gets the game room because I want to play too. ;) My grades definitely dropped in college when Halo 2 came out...and we still fight over the controller when a good game comes out. So really I get TWO awesome rooms! Sorry kids, no room for you...

damn:cool:....thass wassup;):D

Back
Top Bottom