Exo Terra UVB 100/150 linear

Zevil

Avid Member
Hi guys. I need an opinion on this light bulb. Is it bad? I'm asking this because Exo Terra is more accessible to me than Zoo med or Arcadia.

Hi guys. I need an opinion on this light bulb. Is it bad? I'm asking this because Exo Terra is more accessible to me than Zoo med or Arcadia.
I haven't seen or heard of the ExoTerra linear UVB. Are you sure you're not talking about the Zilla one?

Edit: nm I see them in their site as reptiglo and mimicking ZooMeds 5.0/10.0 style. Honestly I don't know anyone that uses them so I couldn't tell you. They aren't recommended but they're not not recommended ya know? Hopefully someone chimes in with actual help in this matter. Ordering a bulb online shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

I haven't seen or heard of the ExoTerra linear UVB. Are you sure you're not talking about the Zilla one?

Edit: nm I see them in their site as reptiglo and mimicking ZooMeds 5.0/10.0 style. Honestly I don't know anyone that uses them so I couldn't tell you. They aren't recommended but they're not not recommended ya know? Hopefully someone chimes in with actual help in this matter. Ordering a bulb online shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Ordering it in eBay has an shipping charge of 30USD. I live in South East Asia.

Back
Top Bottom