Exo Terra UVB 100/150 linear

Zevil

Avid Member
Hi guys. I need an opinion on this light bulb. Is it bad? I'm asking this because Exo Terra is more accessible to me than Zoo med or Arcadia.

CamoChameleonsHuman

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi guys. I need an opinion on this light bulb. Is it bad? I'm asking this because Exo Terra is more accessible to me than Zoo med or Arcadia.
I haven't seen or heard of the ExoTerra linear UVB. Are you sure you're not talking about the Zilla one?

Edit: nm I see them in their site as reptiglo and mimicking ZooMeds 5.0/10.0 style. Honestly I don't know anyone that uses them so I couldn't tell you. They aren't recommended but they're not not recommended ya know? Hopefully someone chimes in with actual help in this matter. Ordering a bulb online shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Zevil

Avid Member
I haven't seen or heard of the ExoTerra linear UVB. Are you sure you're not talking about the Zilla one?

Edit: nm I see them in their site as reptiglo and mimicking ZooMeds 5.0/10.0 style. Honestly I don't know anyone that uses them so I couldn't tell you. They aren't recommended but they're not not recommended ya know? Hopefully someone chimes in with actual help in this matter. Ordering a bulb online shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Ordering it in eBay has an shipping charge of 30USD. I live in South East Asia.

Top Bottom