Exo Terra screen inclosure

Tylerdowd

So I’m looking at purchased my 2nd chameleon and noticed the exo Terra screened enclosure measuring 90cm x 45cm x 90cm there’s only 1 site I can buy them from and that’s Amazon all the other sites have said they have been discontinued. Do people know why they hard to get? Or if anyone has them or know of anyone that has one are they any good because there must be a reason there hard to get hold off. I also live in the uk so I don’t know if it’s just because of that why they so hard to get or not

They're still on the Exo Terra site, so "discontinued" may be discontinued by the vendor, which often means poor sales or some other problem.

So I’m looking at purchased my 2nd chameleon and noticed the exo Terra screened enclosure measuring 90cm x 45cm x 90cm there’s only 1 site I can buy them from and that’s Amazon all the other sites have said they have been discontinued. Do people know why they hard to get? Or if anyone has them or know of anyone that has one are they any good because there must be a reason there hard to get hold off
Thank you will contact them tomorrow

They are amazing the build quality is top notch and they are extremely helpful I have the hybrid off them with stand to match for drainage cost me £450 in total including delivery

They are amazing the build quality is top notch and they are extremely helpful I have the hybrid off them with stand to match for drainage cost me £450 in total including delivery
They look really good 👌🏻

Unfortunately the Brexit makes them less attractive over here

Back
Top Bottom