exo terra monsoon?

matt2310

hey guys just wondering what your opinion on the exo terra monsoon? as i want to have mist system set up but not sure what system to get, i read about mist king but when i look for them all i can find are a bunch of parts and when i find a set it looks ridiculous to set up... but the monsoon looks very easy to set up...?

I have tried just about every misting system around! From reptifogger to habba mist to monsoon and even mist king but my all time fav is gonna be the Aquazamp rain dome for sure! And its the easiest setup in the world! And its about the same cost as the junky monsoon!

hows that work

yeah i saw that too didnt read much about it just saw a picture? what is it a dome you put ontop of cage and it sprays down?

question

also is the premium low profile raindome the same thing as the premium raindome system? one is 150 the other is 125 from what i can tell the only difference is the raindome is black and a little nicer looking? but im not sure

Don't waste your money on Monsoon. I went through 3 in 3 months. None of them worked. Some on here have had good ones but you are not going to pay much more for aquazamp or mistaking. Their pumps are far superior. I have a mistking and I love it.:)

Go straight to a good misting system. I went through 3 lesser quality misters, and then hand-misted for a couple years, which isn't practical if you ever want to leave the house. I'm loving my new Mist King.

now im stuck

lol well now that i crossed off the monsoon off my list i think im going to go with the aquazamp premium raindome system but i dont know what nozzle tip flow means? has 3 options

standard 0.9 gph black
standard 0.9 gph white
torrential 3.0 gph black

no clue what that means...

Don't waste your money on Monsoon. I went through 3 in 3 months. None of them worked. Some on here have had good ones but you are not going to pay much more for aquazamp or mistaking. Their pumps are far superior. I have a mistking and I love it.:)

so true.

they seem nice... but do not last. :mad:

To answer some of the Aquazamp questions from my experience.

The low profile dome is rectangular like an aquarium hood and has two nozzles inside. The other is taller and square and has one nozzle.

GPH is gallons pumped out per hour. So larger numbers means more water in a shorter period if time which might impact how long you want to mist for. Lots of threads here about misting times. I use the low profile for 10 mins once a day as it takes my Cham at least 5 minutes to even start drinking.

My blog link below has more info on my experience with that system as well.

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom