Exo terra Monsoon 400 mister

javsto

Im thinking about purchasing a monsoon mister from a local store but im not sure if there is a way to find out whether its the newer "fixed" item that doesnt leak or the older non-fixed one that was recalled in the first place.

Does anyone know how to tell or find out, either a serial number or something that I can check to find out or compare to what kind is available in my store?

they all do the same just ask the store what series it is the old one of the new one that they are suppose to come back out you can call lllreptile and they should be able to answer if the new ones came out. but if you want a good go with aquazamp you get everything you need 4 gallon bucket and pump and all the hoses and fixures to it also!!!!

p.s. mistking is good but you still gotta go out and get the bucket and yadda yadda yadda and kevin the owner of aquazamp here is always around and good at getting back with you asap on his products and will specially put what you want together and sell it to you at a very good price.

I agree, Kevin and Aquazamp are great. I put off getting an auto mister since I'm home all day and don't mind hand misting, but from the first time I plugged the Aquazamp in I could see how much my chameleon prefered the fog/spray from the Aquazamp.

Back
Top Bottom