Exo Terra Compact Top + heat?

Guess I misunderstood your writing style and word choices as you shutting people's opinions down, just like you're considering my writing style as me reaming you out.

And I went back and reread all of your posts and still can't find where you mentioned using these for plants, or what other fixtures you're using in conjunction. Remind me what your initial question was again? The way I am understanding it, you wanted to know who has any input about these dual fixtures for UV and heat, and about recommended wattage rating, right? So I gave you my opinion about using these dual fixtures for UVB for chams. Didn't know you were using other fixtures or that you're using them for plants, because I hadn't seen you make note of that anywhere. Also wasn't aware this thread was intended to be just about your experimental observations, and not actually looking for a response. There was a question mark in the title so automatically assumed you were looking for responses.

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood a lot from reading your posts. I'm a hs math teacher and we tend to be very black and white and never assume anything that isn't stated or given to us so not good at inferencing.

Last edited:
Guess I misunderstood your writing style and word choices as you shutting people's opinions down, just like you're considering my writing style as me reaming you out.

And I went back and reread all of your posts and still can't find where you mentioned using these for plants, or what other fixtures you're using in conjunction. Remind me what your initial question was again? The way I am understanding it, you wanted to know who has any input about these dual fixtures for UV and heat, and about recommended wattage rating, right? So I gave you my opinion about using these dual fixtures for UVB for chams. Didn't know you were using other fixtures or that you're using them for plants, because I hadn't seen you make note of that anywhere. Also wasn't aware this thread was intended to be just about your experimental observations, and not actually looking for a response. There was a question mark in the title so automatically assumed you were looking for responses.

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood a lot from reading your posts. I'm a hs math teacher and we tend to be very black and white and never assume anything that isn't stated or given to us so not good at inferencing.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom