Exo Terra Cameroon Expedition

I have the link sent to me by exo terra and I am enjoying following the expedition. Just the plants alone are breath taking. Those were the most colorful Montium I have ever even seen a picture of. Just Wow.

Chris is going to come back with some species information and locality information for the Trioceros section (Cameroon species) that is going to be second to none. Plus awesome pictures.

Last edited:
Glad you guys found the blog and enjoyed following the trip. I got back to Tampa last night and am getting ready to start going through my photos. Should have some interesting stuff to share soon!

Chris

Glad you guys found the blog and enjoyed following the trip. I got back to Tampa last night and am getting ready to start going through my photos. Should have some interesting stuff to share soon!

Chris

I'm glad you made it back safe and sound. It looks like you all had a fantastic trip and I can't to see some photo's. :)

Cheers!

Luis

Welcome back! Glad the expedition went well!

Did you find Orange Headed Quadricornis (and conclude if they are a phase of the subspecies or something else) and T.oweni?

Back
Top Bottom