Excited!!!

GabeCastro

Established Member
I get paid tomorrow and I'll be getting a new cham from a member!

I can't wait!!! The cham i'll be getting is *Drumroll...............................You're gunna have to wait and see haha :p

Hopefully I'll get him on Thursday or Friday.

I'll be sure to update everyone with pics, Info on the cham, breeder, bloodline, etc. :D:D:D:D

Yay!! That's so exciting!!
I remember the 3 days before Kuzco came I drove everyone absolutely bonkers lol
haha my girlfriend isn't too happy. I just splurged on a cham but I couldn't help it! She'll understand once he arrives.

I have class Monday-Wednesday so I'll be super anxious till Thursday...

Gabe,

My bf took all my money from me cause I am ALWAYS buying Kilo something, its truly an addiction (he sent me to walmart for stufing tonight, with 10.00$ and i come back with stuffing and a plant for Kilo) :)

I'm not telling you what kind of plant until you tell me what kinda Chameleon you're getting ;) hahaha!:D:D

haha my girlfriend isn't too happy. I just splurged on a cham but I couldn't help it! She'll understand once he arrives.

I have class Monday-Wednesday so I'll be super anxious till Thursday...

Lol Jared gave me the "look" when he found out the price. But then he goes "Whatever makes you happy baby" and kisses my forehead. Flippin love him :D

She will def. understand when he arrives:D

Gabe,

My bf took all my money from me cause I am ALWAYS buying Kilo something, its truly an addiction (he sent me to walmart for stufing tonight, with 10.00$ and i come back with stuffing and a plant for Kilo) :)

I'm not telling you what kind of plant until you tell me what kinda Chameleon you're getting ;) hahaha!:D:D

LOL, thats how it always goes...I've spent a pretty penny on all my cham equipment. It's def an addiction. I just like spoiling my cham ;)

Lol Jared gave me the "look" when he found out the price. But then he goes "Whatever makes you happy baby" and kisses my forehead. Flippin love him :D

She will def. understand when he arrives:D

I hope so! lol My girlfriend just gives me the guilt trip face haha

Gabe, I can't wait to see what you get! I'm very happy to see you back in the obsession! ;)
Me either! Thursday needs to hurry up! I'll be paying for the cham tonight, then have him shipped out on Wednesday.

I know someone who's def not thrilled about being back in the obsession...My pockets! LOL

I get my Panther on THURSDAY too!! I ordered him from Curt (epicchameleons). My enclosure is all set up. Just need my chameleon to arrive. Oh, I ordered a MistKing too....should be arriving the same day.

I'm so glad you are getting another Cham!

I can't wait to hear the details. It's great that you decided to go with a forum member this time. I'd say you are going to have a much easier time with this little fella, than you did with Jasper.

Jasper definitely served a purpose. This time you will have all of the experience, but a fresh start with a healthy Chameleon. I think nearly everyone can agree that their first Chameleon taught them so much about the hobby.

Make sure to post pics when he arrives. :)

I can't believe that you're making us wait 4 whole days! That other dude never made us wait this long! :mad: :p

I as well am getting my first Cham. Currently in the mail from Screameleons. Arrival is tomorrow. Tax season is upon us.... lol

I get my Panther on THURSDAY too!! I ordered him from Curt (epicchameleons). My enclosure is all set up. Just need my chameleon to arrive. Oh, I ordered a MistKing too....should be arriving the same day.

I'm so glad you are getting another Cham!

I can't wait to hear the details. It's great that you decided to go with a forum member this time. I'd say you are going to have a much easier time with this little fella, than you did with Jasper.

Jasper definitely served a purpose. This time you will have all of the experience, but a fresh start with a healthy Chameleon. I think nearly everyone can agree that their first Chameleon taught them so much about the hobby.

Make sure to post pics when he arrives. :)

I know me either! At some point I was getting ready to sell off all my stuff. But I thought to myself, I spent so much time, money, vet trips, plus more that it'll be a waste. So I decided to keep everything and get back into the cham game lol.

I can't believe that you're making us wait 4 whole days! That other dude never made us wait this long! :mad: :p

LOL, I know it was kinda the opposite with Jasper...It's like, BAM! Bought him uploaded a pictured but didn't get to pick him up til a week later due to reptile store bs haha

oy vey! max, just oy vey!

i am guessing carpet!

To be honest...I was going to get a Nosy Faly, but the deal didn't fall through. So i'm on the search again :confused::confused::confused:

Very excited for you! Can't wait to see your new baby!

I can't wait either! But I gotta go chameleon hunting again...The dead didn't fall through. So if you know anyone selling a male faly under 5 months let me know.

I as well am getting my first Cham. Currently in the mail from Screameleons. Arrival is tomorrow. Tax season is upon us.... lol

haha you got that right! And nice that you're getting a cham! You'll def love the "chameleon virus" once it hits you ;)

Wait, so the deal fell through??
Yeahhhhhh...Kinda good that it happened because i'll be super busy this week.

Also it gives me more time to find other chams. Looking for a Faly though, always wanted one so I think it's time now haha

Yeahhhhhh...Kinda good that it happened because i'll be super busy this week.

Also it gives me more time to find other chams. Looking for a Faly though, always wanted one so I think it's time now haha

I might have missed it, but what were you going to get on Thursday? And you mean to tell me that this was really just a tease after all?? :mad: ;)

Back
Top Bottom