Exceptional LTC pair of T. werneri FS- can ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

tucc185

Well, it pains me to do it but it's time to start downsizing the collection a bit. I purchased these two T. werneri from a Tanzania import in April of last year and have babied them ever since. They were quarantined and treated with prazi on arrival and have been some of the most robust and hardy WC montanes I've ever worked with. They've been kept in a screened in porch with natural sunlight for most of the time I've had them (I bring them in during the coldest weeks of the year). I have free-ranged them together back in October or so and I did witness some breeding activity so it is possible the female is gravid, although she hasn't gained much weight so not sure.

They're both in flawless shape and readily handfeed. This species is getting much harder to find and I don't anticipate any more making their way into the US for some time. They would make a fantastic breeding project which was what I was intending to do but don't have the time to commit.

Asking $375 for the pair, and I can ship within the continental US. Also willing to meet at the Tampa, FL show March 15th and 16th.

PM me with any questions and thanks for looking!

Mike

Attachments

• twerneri.jpg
    twerneri.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC_0133(sm).jpg
    DSC_0133(sm).jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC_0121(sm).jpg
    DSC_0121(sm).jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 252
Status