Unrelated Pairs of Nosy Falys/adults breeding age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Panther Man

I have two pair of Nosy Faly adults for sale. They are unrelated pairs. The females are both virgins and both are over 16mos old. Both females came from my lines and both were held back for my breeding purposes. Im getting out of breeding for the time being and I will only sell these as pairs. I will not split them up and I will not lower prices. Prices set in stone for this unbelievable opportunity , your getting breeding age falys that are ready to go as soon as they settle in. Females are receptive now.

First Pair: Male is Razr a son of Raiden from Chameleon Nation. That says it all right there. He's one of only a few Raiden offspring that ever hit the US. I imported him with Cham Alley from Cham Nation. The female is an offspring of my wc male The Professor and a female from my Sherlock/Ayva pairing. So she is totally unrelated to Razr. The pair is $800 + shipping

Second Pair: Male is "The Professor" he is a long term captive wc adult male. He fires with a lot of white background and a ton of red rain. The female was an offspring of Razr. She is unrelated to The Professor. She is over 16 mos and receptive now. The pair is $800 + shipping

There are many pics of these males on the forum. They are all healthy and only reason Im selling is Im not planning on breeding any time this year and want to see the faly locale expand in the US.

First pic is Razr.
Second pic is "the Professor"

Attachments

• nosy faly pics 266.jpg
    nosy faly pics 266.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 356
  • nosy faly pics 353.jpg
    nosy faly pics 353.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 348
Professor pair is sold.

Razr & his female is still avail. $800 plus shipping. Come on guys Raiden bloodline and a ton of red rain on Razr. Plus a female that's already breeding age. No trades and I wont split em.

Lots of pms and interest but no $$ yet. Razr is still avail along with the virgin female. She has never even laid an infertile clutch. True virgin ready to breed. He's ready to go also. Great opportunity to get breeding age unrelated falys. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom