everyone with new babies :)

ruru

just want to see how all your little boys and girls are doing ?

mine are great! my baby panther is going threw a shed right now, he looks like a ghost lol :D too cute! both are eating and drinking like champs exploring there cage .... for some odd reason they love to hang upside-down from the top of their cage (wich scares me a little, i have my lights resting on the enclosure)
but they arent directly under them so i just watch them closely when they do that, both are still darker colors, but im giving them time to adjust. but overall im extremely happy with them both and i would like to thank -lance & stefan - both for having such healthy and amazing babies :D
ohhhh and pictures are veryyy welcome :p
i guess i just kind of want to compare i suppose :rolleyes:

hehe congrats with te youngsters , they are dark colourd because there juvenile , you can see pic's of my ofspring on the forum , i think i have about 40 at the moment and there are more on the way
:):)

i think i have about 40 at the moment and there are more on the way
:):)
I have round 35 at the moment.
:eek: i have 2 and i worry like crazy :rolleyes: i cant imagine having more then that LOL yea they are still dark b/c they are young, but i also got them maybe a week ago and arent used to there new home/enclosure. i cant wait until they lighten up a bit :D

I'm up to #35 Oustalets now! They are outside now (supervised) and its in the mid to high 80's here and they are lov'n it...And yes they like to hang upside-down...You just have to go with it!!!

I'm up to #35 Oustalets now! They are outside now (supervised) and its in the mid to high 80's here and they are lov'n it...And yes they like to hang upside-down...You just have to go with it!!!

those thing r soo small and cute lol...great job

they look amazing :eek: iv never seen one before LOL (in real life)
wow they do get big tho!
hopefully i become more familiar with more species etc.

I have 8 new little ones that are 5 days old today. They are all doing great, eating and drinking now and so far so good! Wish I could keep them all! lol

Back
Top Bottom