Everyone post your favorite pic of your Cham kiddos!

Yup still very young. Has a LOT more growing to do. Good question about being sexually mature. I believe they hit sexual maturity around age 3. He just hit 2 this month. And yeah feel free to ask any questions. I got my guy from craig(action Jackson on here). Very happy with him. He answered my millions of questions and picked out a Male for me. Couldn't ask for better. I know garret is another parsonii breeder who does orange eyes I believe. Everyone that gets from him seems happy and I've heard he's highly recommended. Those are the main 2 that come to mind, if I forgot someone please forgive me.
So he has lots and lots of more growing to do. Well I hope by the time he’s 3 he will have a name lol what do you even refer to him as? When I’m ready I will definitely try one of those 2 guys out for my parsonii

Yes I’ve been doing my homework on parsoniis . If I’m going to agree to being ones caretaker I better know everything that I can. I read a reptile book yesterday that said parsons only live for 6 years. I was like wtf no wrong these books need to be corrected.

So he has lots and lots of more growing to do. Well I hope by the time he’s 3 he will have a name lol what do you even refer to him as? When I’m ready I will definitely try one of those 2 guys out for my parsonii

Yes I’ve been doing my homework on parsoniis . If I’m going to agree to being ones caretaker I better know everything that I can. I read a reptile book yesterday that said parsons only live for 6 years. I was like wtf no wrong these books need to be corrected.

Hahaha, he's referred to as "the Parsons chameleon" like some sort of creature that just lives among us. Occasionally we leave him an offering, hoping it's enough to please the old gods.

Stanley

17D0BCE5-A146-4BC4-AA8F-1EC0B745F993.jpeg

Hammy

0D08EA1D-04FA-461E-A742-A323E1371721.jpeg

Lola

CD6E3EA5-6CA1-418D-85BB-743A80172B6D.jpeg

Gordon

A396F703-4CB7-4CF0-8687-5148F7100BC9.jpeg

Hank

8E2CA517-F769-4BC1-9087-1C72572758B1.jpeg

Clelia says he mama needs WAY MORE PACMEN then that . That’s like 5 sent SHE HUNGRY TONIGHT .....
Ok Clelia and let ur Mama know...alphakenc is on the way out to the dance club...cause his DJ needs more than 5 cents to enterain whole lot of crowd tonight..Mama had her chance...never leave a lonely Alphakenc along:cool::p..So Keep Calm n open ur mouth and smile like a blooming rosey!
Screenshot_2019-04-27-17-59-14.png

Back
Top Bottom