Everyone post your favorite pic of your Cham kiddos!

Here's my boy
Screenshot_2019-04-27-12-39-36.png

Like I promised!

My dream chameleon! Finally got my husband to agree to a parson one day. Just need to figure out how to drain all that water those bad boys need

Awesome! I convinced my wife by constantly talking about getting a tegu(which terrify her). So then I *settled* for a Parsons chameleon.

Drainage isn't too bad. Just use a cheap pump in a bin underneath. For me the trickiest aspect is providing the montane environment in a 6-8ft enclosure.

Awesome! I convinced my wife by constantly talking about getting a tegu(which terrify her). So then I *settled* for a Parsons chameleon.

Drainage isn't too bad. Just use a cheap pump in a bin underneath. For me the trickiest aspect is providing the montane environment in a 6-8ft enclosure.
Hah that’s a great way to convince someone. I’m hoping to build the cage from ground up but finding a great place for the cage would be the hardest since it has to be so big. I just talked my husbands ear off till he finally said “fine you win” I knew I would lol.

I haven't weighed him yet this spring. He's still off an on with eating, but when he does eat it's a lot. My guess is a little over 200g. Yellow lips are supposed to be one of the largest parsonii locales so we shall see what kind of growing he does this summer lol
Wow that’s so nuts! 200g he’s still young? Is he sexually mature yet? I’m sorry I’m so in love with your parson. When I’m ready to buy I’m coming to you to point me to where to buy from. With my parson I don’t want a sick one like my veileds. I want Quality this time

Wow that’s so nuts! 200g he’s still young? Is he sexually mature yet? I’m sorry I’m so in love with your parson. When I’m ready to buy I’m coming to you to point me to where to buy from. With my parson I don’t want a sick one like my veileds. I want Quality this time

Yup still very young. Has a LOT more growing to do. Good question about being sexually mature. I believe they hit sexual maturity around age 3. He just hit 2 this month. And yeah feel free to ask any questions. I got my guy from craig(action Jackson on here). Very happy with him. He answered my millions of questions and picked out a Male for me. Couldn't ask for better. I know garret is another parsonii breeder who does orange eyes I believe. Everyone that gets from him seems happy and I've heard he's highly recommended. Those are the main 2 that come to mind, if I forgot someone please forgive me.

Back
Top Bottom