everyone needs a pair of Moose

little leaf

Avid Member
ok, now you tell me- are these not CUTE ! my husband and I went to the town garage sales, I found these - they are big, but I thought they were pretty neat - even fooled the dog - ( but thats not hard- :p ) hey, for $10 - what the heck, and they look cute under the pines :) he has been teasing me all day about my bargain moose buy ~ :mad: :p

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 162
Very cool :cool:.

Have you ever wondered that since more that one goose are geese, why aren't more than one moose, called meese?

Ha! They are great! I can only imagine the fun you'll have decorating them for each holiday that comes around. The possibilities are endless!

Deb

Other wonders of the English language -

More than one mouse are called mice, not mouses, and more than one louse are called lice, but more than one house aren't called hice.

LOL - I have wondered that :rolleyes: - or why not moosesses - but meese is funner to say :p

ok, now you tell me- are these not CUTE ! my husband and I went to the town garage sales, I found these - they are big, but I thought they were pretty neat - even fooled the dog - ( but thats not hard- :p ) hey, for $10 - what the heck, and they look cute under the pines :) he has been teasing me all day about my bargain moose buy ~ :mad: :p

Around here we get these for "free". They always decide to eat the most expensive plants in the garden too...not such a great bargain but who's really going to argue with something that stands 8' tall, is usually soaking wet and a bit moody. Not me! :D

I can't wait to get the pattern. You know I love moose. David will be making them soon, he just doesn't know it yet! Great buy.

Back
Top Bottom